Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Alienation

In alienation, I Discovered many things in me, people, and world. I became close to my self and always try to improve my self .here I learn many things like cook, clean,wash,and the most hard thing iron. I am building an experience that will help me in the rest of my life. I am trying to benefit from staying here by achieving many goals that I dream of.Time is runnying out and you don't want to loose it. I learn how to consider men as your brother and how to try to help each other.I like living here cuz you always learning and discovering and never stop cuz time don't stop and life is going .

2 comments:

Jim said...

young one, you are doing fine, keep living and being, let us all live together in Peace, Nice to meet you. Maybe can see you later.

دعاء said...

Thanks jim :) I wish that we all find the inner and outer peace for happiness life
nice to meet u too :)

 

Copyright © مدونـة لم تدقق املائياً. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online