Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2006

website for marry

Before I came to Atlanta,I was looking for website such a network to know some people in this city and making friendship .I searched a lot , but I always get to website for marry.I accept and sign up and wrote in my profile that I am not looking for life partner I am looking for sisters and brothers who live in Atlanta.

After signed up,I got many message from men most of them as they said looking for married.For me,I don't think such way of getting married will work in my country.Most of family prefer traditional way and most of men too because its more trustful ,honest,and respectful.

I was confusing when I read some wonderful profile that asking me for married ,I couldn't beleive why they are using such website and if they are honest or not.

Anyway,One of my hobbies is communicating with people to exchange knowledge opinion and ideas about different issiue in life,so I accept someone who I consider high educated to learn from him more and more,such man is amazing to find in this word u can describe him in one word "unique".

for me I love his personality and mind ,but in the other hand how can you make sure that he is honestly with you 100%?

Nowaday you can expect any thing from family and closed frinds , so what about someone who you never meet before ?
there is a wisdome says that you never know the person until you deal with him by money .

The main idea of that all, I think such website can help in some country ,I hope all people will be honest and respect feelings and love.

2 comments:

Jim said...

It is difficult, to only meet on the web, then have trust and think all is honest, very difficult, takes many months, just talking, maybe years, just talking, about everything.

Maybe after some months, you can talk a little on the phone or in a chat room. Yet even then, how do you know all is true and honest?

Maybe I think the web is not for serious relations, only for friendly and casual relations.

Your articles are very informative, this one about the web, and the latest one, about the lives of women in your home country, very helpful.

Thank you, I will look for more to learn from you.

دعاء said...

Thanks jim I really appreciated , your opinion make me think again about this kind of relation I am always honestly but its really hurt me when u think about some1 and some feeling start born in you heart even if you don't see him or talk to him before then you discover that he is playing.
I heard many stories for such kind or relationship with sadness end

 

Copyright © مدونـة لم تدقق املائياً. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online