Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Goals in life




should any one hav goals in life?

should you achive them?

what the different between goals and dreams?

I beleive in that if you didn't add something for this life and world so your just additional person in this world and life


my beleive always encourge me to think about what I can do to add something ,to be unique,and to success

for me
I am dreaming about-----------> success
success------------------------------------>achiving goals
goals---------------------------------------->to add something to this life & world

goals have many field
emotional
religious
practical(business)
study

emotional: to marry the one who share me my goals as I share him his and we share both
religous: to work in volantiers ,memorize Quran, work in Dawa in clearing misunderstanding
practical: to have my own business egency and investment
study: to study what I am looking for

writing my goals encoruge me to achive them

and I encourge you to write it down too & sharing me yours

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

دعاء said...

Thank u So Much :)

 

Copyright © مدونـة لم تدقق املائياً. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online