Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

when I will get married????????





I start asking my self this question after the whole ppl around me ask me to take this steps
my friends offer many husbands,moreover,my mom start woring about my life and all people start negotiation about what I am looking for? and they told me that they wish to see me bride in my white house and whom this one I am going to married

Well for me
I wish to know too

for me
sometime I am worry too

for me
I wish to wear the white dress too


but the most importent thing

is to success in life too

if u beleive in my point of view
that married is a project of life not a project in life
you may understand why I am still waiting for spacific characteristics
may many men share it but to have it all in one person
its hard
no one is perfect
but try always to choose the perfect
and to be perfect
for success life

any way
u may ask me about this characters or personality

Next time
salam

4 comments:

Қhawlằh said...

well well well, I'm only 21 and I know what u r talking about.

I believe that everything is Be-yad Allah. I'm not gonna marry someone coz I'm 21 or 30 yrs old and I have to get married!! no way!!

wait for ur mr right, marriage is not a game, it's - as u said- a project of life.

:)

دعاء said...

well it seem that I am going to wait for my whole life :P

Қhawlằh said...

lol still better than marrying someone nos kum :p

دعاء said...

ya I know but we ask allah to give the one who own the character we looking for

 

Copyright © مدونـة لم تدقق املائياً. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online