Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

precious person

It's really hard to find your life partner ,the one that obtain all the characters you are looking for,but the hardest is to loose him after you found him.
Goodbye the sadness word especially when you say it to someone close to you someone unique and rare one of those you can't meet them every day and have the same strong relation.
I hate this word as I hate to lose any relation because that I am always forgive cuz I believe that we are in the end human and as they made a mistake sure I made for someone else.

But sometime the best choice is to say goodbye when the other partner of relation refuse to change or to understand you , or when you need to travel faraway from your family to improve your self.

Always looking & life is going even if we going to loose very precious person ,you wish to find the one who really deserve you.

2 comments:

Jim said...

If you have to leave him, and later your heart tells you, no, you should stay with him, then, you will return to him or he will come to you. You are precious too, and you must see what is right and good for you, the world has to wait for you to find this for yourself. No one can tell you what is right for you, only you can find out.

I like reading your posts, you are a good writer and a good person.

دعاء said...

Thanks jim u r comment make me so happy
I appreciate it :D

 

Copyright © مدونـة لم تدقق املائياً. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online