Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Horoscope



I was always believing that there is a strong relationship between the person characters and his horoscope Not predicting what going to happen to him this day or in the future but just in character either positive or negative. Sometime I try to guess people horoscope when I meet them and my friend challenge me if I am right in my guessing or wrong. Just to look at him they way he act, his life style, some of his character, is he emotional or practical person, sociable or unsociable many thing can help to recognize, but not every time my guess be correct .For many days this belief become stronger more and more when my guess match the real and become true , but recently I met many people whose horoscope saying thing that are different or completely different than there life style and characters. That lead me to think again was I am true in judge people and dealing with them as their horoscope saying ,what they like and what they not .I don’t know what the relation between the personality and the date of birth if my mom wait two days or more before born me , is my personality will be change?
Might be change?
When I read my horoscope, and by the way I am Sagittarius I feel that I am reading my self and they describe me, but also, when I read other horoscope characteristic
I feel that I own many of these characters and it’s seemed like me.
Well the problem when it become to marriage I don’t want a man from that horoscope or looking for that horoscope? Am I silly? Maybe yes, but the problem that I saw many relationships where the man was for example Virgo and he act completely like as a Virgo man and the relationship broke (it’s just an example for Virgo I don’t mean to hurt Virgo men sorry)
Any way, when my beliefs became weak, I start thinking about horoscope as kind of playing and try to know the person by dealing with him not just by reading about his horoscope. Although, my belief is not strong as before, but I can’t stop asking people about there horoscope J lol the funny here is that many of my friends were not know there horoscope and when I told them their sign they start reading and buying books about their horoscope and become addictive and exciting about it.

1 comment:

mimi said...

wlaahi the same thing is happening to me !!!

imagine that ya miss b4 6 or 7 yrs i was addicted to horoscopes stuff even that my friends at school started to call me " al mosha3weza " :P coz i was observing their behaviour and then i told them that which sign they belong to and i was good really good at that part ;)

but one day i stopped doing that coz it started to take me to further way ,,,, u know like astrology bla bla ...

bas thnank GOD i noticed that so i become normal and still cant stop asking ppl wats their sign o guessing it ..

also i noticed that ppl " just like us " they luv horoscope out of curiousty of knowing ppl and this one is related to psychology and philosophy ,,,am i right ? :P
i do believe in horoscope as sience o i do luv my sign which is CANCER >> aren't they cute ?~_~

thnx dear 4 ur topic and sharing wid us ur thoughts :)

o sorry if i was blabing im a talkative person lool

have a nice day :)

 

Copyright © مدونـة لم تدقق املائياً. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online